August 15, 2011

An intro

As an english langauge dive blogger I'm quite inexperienced. But who cares? If I try to evoke my first dive in the pool I need to smile. Yes, I wasn't skilful at all. If I want to be honest I humbly confess I wasn't sure if I could make it.

And now? My logbook shows I would be able to write an exciting book about my dives. Practically I'm doing it now but in such a trendy way: I started this blog. Maybe after a dozen entries I can start mastering my english skills. I know they won't ever be perfect. It's impossible- after my many dives I know I can't swim or breath under water as the ordinary fish who were born under water. To write in a foreign langauge is very similar, but hopefully my readers will forgive my mistakes.

So please read, follow and comment me, I'm ready to take the plunge!

No comments:

Post a Comment